Kitchen Flooring Contractor
Your kitchen is one of the most important rooms in your home. From sharing casual family dinners to entertaining friends, many meals and memories are made in this space.
Because it is also one of the most used rooms in your home, your kitchen needs durable flooring that can withstand daily wear and tear. Kitchens are also susceptible to spills, splatters and the impacts that come with dropped utensils or pans.
At METRO FLOORING CONTRACTORS, we have flooring in many materials, styles and finishes from the top brands in the industry, backed by professionals who know how to choose the right variety for a specific space. With our flooring options and expert team, we’ll help you choose a kitchen floor you and your loved ones can enjoy for years to come.
Factors to Consider When Choosing New Kitchen Flooring for Your Baltimore Home
We’ve worked with many homeowners throughout Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C., so we know it can be challenging to sift through all of the kitchen flooring brands, types and styles available. To help narrow your options, it’s best to consider:
- Your lifestyle.
- Your budget.
- Your aesthetic preferences.
- Whether you have or plan to have kids and pets.
- How much maintenance you want to do.
We Offer the Industry’s Best Flooring for Kitchens
At METRO FLOORING CONTRACTORS, we’ve sourced a variety of flooring types that work well in kitchens. These flooring solutions include:
- Hardwood: Installing hardwood in kitchens is a popular and timeless choice. Species such as oak and walnut work especially well in high-traffic areas. We have engineered wood, solid hardwood and waterproof hardwood flooring options in various finishes.
- Vinyl: A synthetic material, vinyl comes in both planks and tiles. We carry wood plastic composite vinyl, luxury vinyl tile and rigid core vinyl flooring. Each type delivers a lot of style for homeowners looking for a budget-friendly alternative to natural floors. Vinyl also offers the benefit of being 100% waterproof and resistant to scratching.
- Laminate: Laminate is another inexpensive option. This durable flooring solution is easy to maintain and comes in various plank sizes ranging from 3 inches to 12 inches in width. You’ll also be able to choose from either domestic or exotic species in finishes ranging from distressed to hand-scraped.
Benefits of Partnering With METRO FLOORING CONTRACTORS on Your Kitchen Flooring Project
METRO FLOORING CONTRACTORS hosts a team of local professionals who are ready to help you make a smart investment on your kitchen project. From helping you pick the best flooring type to determining the right size for your specific kitchen, we are here to assist you every step of the way.
We offer an in-home appointment so you can see our flooring samples in person. One of our mobile sales reps will answer any questions you have and help you make a smart selection.
Get Started on Your Kitchen Flooring Project
To get started on your kitchen re-flooring project, schedule your in-home appointment today. After one of our mobile sales reps gives you an accurate estimate, we guarantee next-day flooring installation. Our labor is warrantied for life and 100% transferrable so you can trust in the quality of our work.
For the best flooring for kitchens throughout Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C., look no further than METRO FLOORING CONTRACTORS.