Residential Flooring Contractors in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
METRO FLOORING CONTRACTORS has residential flooring options designed with your needs in mind. The type of flooring you choose directly contributes to your home’s style as well as how much time and effort you’ll have to set aside to maintain it and keep it looking its best.
Because each homeowner’s budget, lifestyle and tastes are unique, we carry a wide range of flooring from some of the top brands in the industry, including Mohawk, Shaw and Bruce. We have the quality residential flooring you need to transform your home — while staying within your budget.
Choosing the Best Residential Flooring in Baltimore and Beyond
With all of the residential flooring options available, selecting a material and finding the right floor for your home can be a challenge. It helps to consider a few aspects when narrowing down your options:
- Family and lifestyle: Do you have children or pets? Is your home a gathering place for extended family?
- Budget: Do you want a budget-friendly floor or are you more interested in a high return on investment (ROI)?
- Room: Where will you be installing your flooring? Some types of flooring are not ideal for specific areas.
- Installation requirements: Will you need to install anything below your new flooring? Depending on the location or the material you choose, you might need to add either a pad or underlayment.
- Style: What is your preferred style? There are many varieties, colors and finishes available, and our professionals are here to help you find the flooring that complements your home’s architecture and decor.
Residential Flooring Our Contractors Can Install
Here at METRO FLOORING CONTRACTORS, we have residential flooring solutions that will add both beauty and value to your home. Choose from:
- Carpet: We carry carpet from brand names like Shaw and Mohawk in a variety of textures, colors and fiber types. From loop to plush, you’ll find plenty of functional yet stylish carpets for your home.
- Hardwood flooring: Add warmth and a timeless look to your home with engineered hardwood, solid hardwood or waterproof hardwood flooring. You’ll be able to choose from domestic species such as hickory or birch or exotic varieties such as acacia or Brazilian cherry.
- Vinyl flooring: For a budget-friendly alternative to hardwood, you can’t go wrong with vinyl flooring. We carry everything from wood plastic composite vinyl and luxury vinyl tile to rigid core vinyl flooring so you can enjoy the same attractive look of hardwood, for less.
- Laminate flooring: Just like our collection of vinyl flooring, our laminate comes in both domestic and exotic species. You can also add the perfect finishing touch with your choice of distressed, smooth, hand-scraped or wire-brushed laminate.
Schedule Your In-Home Appointment for Residential Flooring in Maryland, Virginia or Washington, D.C.
Our team of local residential flooring contractors offers free in-home estimates. We’ll answer any questions you have, provide you with flooring samples and do a measurement so you can receive an accurate estimate and create a flooring plan.
We also make re-flooring your home affordable with our price match guarantee and simple financing options. To get started, schedule your in-home appointment today.