Why Choose Vinyl Flooring for Your Maryland, Virginia or District of Columbia Residence?
While authentic wood, ceramic and stone flooring can add a timeless and long-lasting touch to any residence or commercial building, they are often costly to install and can involve a lot of maintenance. For homeowners looking to stay within budget and not deal with the upkeep, vinyl flooring is a great alternative that offers several additional advantages, including that it’s:
- Affordable: Hardwoods, especially exotic hardwood varieties, tend to be more expensive flooring solutions. Vinyl flooring, with options that resemble authentic hardwood flooring, can help you transform a space without paying the same high price. We design our vinyl flooring to be high quality and long-lasting no matter its price.
- Easy to maintain: Wood floors can get stained or dented, and they often need to be refinished over the years. Vinyl wood flooring, on the other hand, usually requires only sweeping and mopping to stay clean and look as good as new. It doesn’t require a sealant or regular maintenance schedule. Because of all the layers that make up vinyl plank flooring and similar options, it tends to be spill- and stain-resistant.
- Durable and resistant to wear: Vinyl flooring is ideal for households with pets and small children because it is durable and resistant to daily wear and tear. It can also withstand heavy foot traffic, which makes it perfect for areas like laundry rooms, kitchens and mudrooms. Even though it’s strong and durable, it’s comfortable to walk on and live with.
- Versatile: Because vinyl flooring comes in a variety of materials, colors and patterns, you’ll be able to find a flooring solution that matches your home’s style. Any floor or room in your home can have vinyl flooring. Whether you want to make your flooring a focal point or use it as a neutral backdrop in a space, you’ll find that your options are truly endless.
- Easy to install: Compared to other forms of flooring, vinyl flooring is easy to install. In fact, most versions can be placed right over existing flooring, so you won’t have to worry about ripping up your current flooring or risking damage to your home.
What Is the Process for Installing New Flooring in Virginia, the District of Columbia and Maryland?
METRO FLOORING CONTRACTORS is proud to make the process of searching and installing new vinyl flooring as simple as possible. Our team of mobile sales reps is equipped with a range of flooring sample selections. They’re available to come out to your home or commercial business so that you can see the samples in person and determine how each flooring solution would complement your existing style and furniture.
Once you make your vinyl plank flooring selection, we guarantee next-day professional installation. We know you’re excited to transform your home, so we’re committed to installing it as soon as possible.
Benefits of Working With METRO FLOORING CONTRACTORS on Your Vinyl Flooring Project
When you partner with our vinyl flooring contractors serving Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia, you’ll learn that we guarantee a price match on all major brands of vinyl flooring. If you see a better price anywhere else, just let us know, and we’ll match those rates. As a result, you’ll be able to experience the benefit of working with local professionals with years of industry experience while enjoying discounted pricing.
We also have convenient financing options available, subject to approved credit, to make paying for your new flooring easy and stress-free. Our top goal is to make your flooring vision a reality.
Regardless of the size or scope of your vinyl wood flooring project, we can provide installation guarantees on our work. You deserve to feel confident in the quality of our materials and installation services both now and in the future.